This is my zone
Software engineer at Marigold!
I ♡ consensus algorithms!
Backend Python developer at Hello Watt
Introduction to Malware Reverse Engineering at BlackHoodie at HITB
Thank you so much Bhavna Soman for this wonderful introduction!
Teaching assistant at École Polytechnique in Python and Java
Teaching assistant in a few classes, 2 years in a row:
- Object-oriented mecanisms in Java, for 3rd years students (last year of Bachelor’s degree)
- Introduction to data structures and algoritms in Python, for 1st year student (first year of Bachelor’s degree)
Bioinformatician at Inria
Study of phenotypical impact of genetic variants that modify RNAs secondary structure in bovine: algorithmic methodology and experimental validation. Focused on developing and implementing an algorithm that allows computation of complex RNA structural features and analyze clustering discrepancies between new clustering and functional clustering.
- Grammar theory
- Dynamic programming
- Python (scikit-learn, ply, pandas)
Bioinformatician at LIX
Focused on improving a database of RNAs of specific interest (frameshift -1).
Intern at LRI
Kinetics of RNAs in the context of -1 frameshift: retrieving, organizing and selecting RNAs of specific interest (frameshift -1) to create a new database
- Relational algebra
- Data selection
- Python (scikit-learn, psycopg2)
Auditor in Computer Science at ENS Cachan
Learned about Databases, Logics, Object-Oriented Programming, and Algorithmics.
Attendee at Applied Combinatorics Summer School, University of Saskatchewan (Saskatoon, Canada)
Intern at LIX and SFU
Non-ambiguous tree alignment for homology and common patterns detection in 3D structure of RNAs:
- Exploratory analysis of the distribution of dihedrals angles and interaction types of several RNA functional families (Python).
- Coding (Python) extensions to biopython.
- Coding (C++) a dynamic programming algorithm for non-ambiguous tree alignment.
- Dynamic progamming
- Graph theory
- Biological data analysis